Sunday, November 23, 2008

Alright so these photos are a little jumbled but I'm sure you can figure out whats what. The ones containing chocolate date back to the beginning of the month when I went to the Salon du Chocolat with Misa, Rachel and Theresa. There were chocolate sculptures everywhere and tons of free samples. It was set up like any other expo and swarmed with greedy chocolate lovers. Definitely got elbowed once or twice trying to get to the best free little tidbits. There was everything from your classic dark to green tea ganache, to hot chili pepper flecked to jasmine. Did I mention that I love chocolate. Did I also mention that I bought a bunch to give out as gifts and Genna's host brother and friend ate it all like animals in the middle of the night!! Ooo I was furious. He has offered to replace it though so all is well. But it reminds me that 22 year old boys are often no more mature than 4 year old boys...
Prague - that would be the rest of these pictures. It often felt like walking in a fairy tale. I was in beauty and the beast, the little mermaid when she becomes human, sleeping beauty - you get the idea. Dreamy dreamy place. The ones that give you a view of the whole city were taken from the top of the clock tower during our last night.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

thanks, Michelle. Nice photos and it's great to hear your "voice" as well as Genna's. (She didn't tell me Anthony ate your chocolat!) Look forward to seeing you guys soon. Marilyn